Tree shaker for cherry, and plums
A labor-saving and effective harvesting machine.
GACEK tree shaker is designed to harvest sour cherries, plums, and other stone fruit growing in rows.
The trailed tree shaker for cherry and plum GACEK grabs the trunk, covers it and shakes the tree, then transport the fruits via a conveyor belt, all impurities like leaves or twigs are removed with a fan and the fruits are collected into a big box ( 500 kg) or small boxes.
Performance & Features:
- It guarantees above 95% of efficient harvesting and high-quality fruits.
- In optimal conditions, GACEK can collect fruits from 50-60 trees/hour.
- Tree shaker GACEK a modern solution was adopted – reversed ‘umbrella – tarpaulin’ that is opened hydraulically under the tree before shaking the tree.
- GACEK machine is especially recommended for family farms with cherry and plum orchard areas of up to 5 ha.
- Above 10 ha, we recommend over-row harvester JAGODA 300
- In order to operate the tree shaker harvester two or three people are needed: one tractor driver and 1-2 persons to handle the tree shaker
Preparing orchard for mechanical harvest:
In order to achieve the best work effects, proper preparation of the orchard is extremely important. It is a basic condition for a good operation of the GACEK fruit tree shaker. In case the orchard conditions don’t match our harvester, we provide a tree shaker with tarpaulin G-004 to fit different conditions.
- Distance between Rows Min. 4 m
- Distance between trees in a row Min. 2,2 m
- Max. crown diameter of about 3.7 m
- Trunk diameter 50 mm to 210 mm
- Height of the trunk Min. 0,7 m
In case the trunk diameter of the tree is above 22 cm:
We recommend PESTKA Trunk shaker as it can reach the main branches of the tree
For the small size of orchards and big trees: The cable tree shaker RS-100
|Mounting method||Hook to the tractor joist. Category 2|
|Transport length||4 800 mm|
|Max. working length||5 200 mm|
|Total transport width||2 400 mm|
|Wheelbase in the transport position||1 530 mm|
|Wheelbase in the working position||1 905 mm|
|Max. working width||3 700 mm|
|Height||2 400 mm|
|Weight||ok. 900 kg|
|Scope of paws grip||50 – 200 mm|
|Required hydraulic pump consumption||min. 25 l/min|
|Harvest accuracy||Above 95 %|
|Number of operators (collection to pallet boxes)||2|
|Number of operators (collection of boxes 400x600x150mm)||3|
|Output||around 0.5 ha (8-10 h)|
Max. working width
3 700 mm
Scope of paws grip
50 – 210 mm
around 0.5 ha (8-10 h)
ok. 95 %
Get In Touch
+48 46 831 01 96 / +48 501 782 345
Monday to Friday
From 7 am to 4 pm