Herbicide Strip Sprayer for Blueberry
Weed Control Under blueberry bushes
Herbicide strip sprayer for blueberry bushes TOLA is designed to control weeds under the crowns of blueberry bushes and other shrubs and trees in the orchard crops. The special design of the modules protects the ballast in blueberry crops.
For weed control in organic farming: check JAGODA JPS Bio -Weeders
- The spraying module, encountering the resistance of shrub or trees, is slightly pushed back, which allows close and precise spraying around the bush.
- The position of the spraying module can be adapted at different angles with respect to berry bushes.
- Using a shielded sprayer, to prevent herbicides from coming in contact with the blueberry plants and to prevent herbicides from coming in contact with the blueberry plants.
- The herbicide strip sprayer for blueberry is mounted in front of the tractor and we offer a customized bracket based on the appropriate tractor.
- Hydraulic width control to eject working part (left / right side independently) which can then be adjusted to the row width
- Hydraulic lifting/lowering of the working part
- Hydraulic tilting of the spaying heads, the position of the module relative to the bush can be changed at different angles (option: hydraulically)
- Equipped with storage and transport stand
The construction of the beam is protected by copyright as a Utility Model.
We offer the herbicide strip sprayer for blueberry bushes in double and single-sided:
- TO-001 Single-sided with mechanical adjustment width
- TO-002 Single-sided with hydraulic cylinder for lifting/lowering the spraying module
- TO-003 Single-sided with hydraulic inclination for regulating the spraying module and width regulation
- TO-004 Double-Sided with one cylinder to regulate the width
- TO-005 Double-sided with 2 hydraulic cylinders for regulating the spraying module + 1 cylinder for width control
- TO-006 Double-sided with 2 hydraulic cylinders for regulating the inclination of the spraying module + 1 cylinder for width control
- TO-007 Double-sided with 2 lifting or 2 inclination cylinders + 2 cylinders for width regulation + control panel Electro-valve 4 Sections
|Version||1-sided||1-sided Tilt cylinder||2-sided||2-sided Tilt cylinder|
|Attached type||Customized bracket for the appropriate tractor|
|Length||520 mm||520 mm||600 mm||600 mm|
|Height (without stand)||800 mm||800 mm||800 mm||800 mm|
|Min Working width||790 mm||1 005 mm||1 580 mm||2 010 mm|
|Max. working width.||1 930 mm||1 930 mm||3 860 mm||3 860 mm|
|Hydraulic (Lifting/lowering)||300 mm||300 mm||300 mm||300 mm|
|Adjusting angle of tilting||35 °||35 °||35 °||35 °|
|Spray width||510 mm||510 mm||1 010 mm||1 010 mm|
|Spray pressure||2 – 4 bar||2 – 4 bar||2 – 4 bar||2 – 4 bar|
|Working speed||Up to 10 km/h||Up to 10 km/h||Up to 10 km/h||Up to 10 km/h|
|Working capacity||0,5 – 1,0 ha/h||0,5 – 1,0 ha/h||1,0 – 2,0 ha/h||1,0 – 2,0 ha/h|
|Weight||70 kg||70 kg||100 kg||100 kg|
up to 10 km/ha
1 – 2 ha/h
Min working width
One-sided 790 mm
Max working width
3 860 mm