Tow Behind Berry Harvester – Full row
tThe tow-behind berry harvester OSKAR A01 is the latest version of the harvester designed to collect berries on plantations prepared for mechanical harvest from the full row such as blackcurrants, redcurrants, and white-currants, Aronia (chokeberries), gooseberries, Haskap (honeyberries), autumn-fruiting raspberries, saskatoon berries and rose hips.
The tow-behind berry harvester OSKAR A01 is a machine attached to a tractor that collects fruit from the entire row
OSKAR A01 trailed berry harvester is characterized by high-quality workmanship, fully equipped, and a modular structure that allows the machine to be completed according to customer needs.
The standard harvester has unique and exclusive features has proved to be very beneficial for the farmers:
- Steering wheels, which provide a smaller turning radius, which is especially important on u-turns
- protection roofs
- Drive and working light
- The wireless control panel is working up to 30 meters distance and can be used from the tractor cabinet or from the rear of the harvester.
- Adjustable width for transport and working positions: The front axle ride of the berry harvester is extended for the harvest (working position) and narrowed to the transport position.
- Collecting fruits in small or big boxes
- We developed a new hang unit regulated vertically and forced gap adjustment (hinged type) between the gutters of the left transverse conveyor and the right one.
- This solution greatly improves the mobility of the machine on public roads and work on the plantations.
- Conveyors receiving collected fruits and ventilators that remove impurities are driven hydraulically and have adjustable speeds.
- Asymmetric position of shakers (shaker left is shifted towards the right one along the axis of the machine) and the use of an innovative system of hydraulic shaker’s tilt regulation allows to customize shaking off the high and low shrubs, and consequently the collection of other varieties of berries, including raspberries fruiting on one-year shrubs.
- OSKAR A01 berry harvester was adjusted for the collection of many types of berry fruits by use of different operating shakers parameters in the amplitude of the vibration produced. The lower amplitude is used for example during gooseberries harvest and higher at harvest of currants.
- Moreover, we developed two types of shaking elements: metal and plastic fingers.
The use of double-unit fingers improved the mounting of the units on the column and allowed for an increase in the density of those fingers. This solution significantly increased the efficiency of the collection of fruits strongly attached to the sprouts (eg. Aronia fruits when they got very dry).
- The harvest accuracy reaches 95%-99% and the amount of impurities does not exceed 1% for plantations prepared for mechanical harvest as the best result achieved so far in the market.
- Speed 0.8 to 2 km/h
- Output 0.3 to 0.5 hectare/hour
|MOUNTING METHOD TO TRACTOR||3-point linkage Category 2|
|Number of rows||1|
|Shaking column||2 ( 920, BOS or Aronic)|
|Harvesting Speed||0.5 – 2 km/h|
|Harvest Accuracy||Up to 95%|
|Tractor Capacity||70 HP|
|WIDTH||2 880 → 4 600 (mm)|
|REQUIRED STAFF||Tractor operator + 2|
|Dry Weight||3,600 Kg|