Side-row Orchard Disc Harrow
The side-row orchard disc harrow ALEK is designed for earthing up or unearthing soil under raised rows of crops and uprooting weeds between plants. Also the orchard disc cultivator use to control weed in orchards, vineyards, and crops where side weeding is required and back-filling plant bases to protect roots from frost. The orchard disc harrow is known for its sturdiness and durability, making it suitable for use on heavy, difficult, or stony soil.
Disc harrow: It is robust model, it is ideal to use on heavy stony soil or mud soil.
The machine is equipped with 1 or 2 discs
The unearthing discs is produced with single and double-sided
- The rotation speed based on the speed of the tractor up to 15 km/h
- Working depth: 5 cm to 12 cm
- Disc diameter: 425 mm
- Reversible chassis is mounted on the rear or on the front of the tractor, connected by 3-point linkages CAT 1, 2
- Hydraulic width displacement: Produced in both sided single or double sided from 1.7 m single-sided to max 3.3 m double sided.
- Adjustable rubber wheels to regulate the height of the machine.
- Stand for storage and transport positions
- In addition to orchard disc harrow, the chassis can be used to inter-row rotary weeder LUCY, orchard finger hoe KLAUDIA, inter-row blade kit and others
Related Products: Eco hydraulic weeder for vegetables ZUZA 3
|Mounting method||3-point Linkage CAT 2||3-point Linkage CAT 2|
|Min Width||1700 mm||2500 mm|
|Max Width (cm)||2100 mm||3300 mm|
|No Of Disc Cultivator||1 or 2||1 or 2|
|Shipment Length||700 mm||700 mm|
|Working Speed||Up to 12 km/h||up to 12 km/h|
|Working/Shipment Height||1040 mm||1040 mm|
|Diameter of the disc||425 mm||425 mm|
|Shipment width||1700 mm||1700 mm|
|Weight||190 kg||250 kg|