Orchard Disc Cultivator
Orchard disc cultivator ALEK is designed to use for back-filling the channel created under-planting trees, back-filling ridges formed during other agricultural works, and back-filling plant bases to protect roots from frost.
Orchard Disc Cultivator:
The machine is equipped with 1 or 2 discs
- The machine has mechanically adjustable angles for the cultivator discs
- The machine is produced with single and double-sided
Orchard Frame Of Cultivator:
The frame of the disc cultivator has features to be used in crops with different widths by adjusting the width hydraulically.
- The frame combined with star hoe and roller cultivator KLAUDIA, and orchard inter-row rotary cultivator LUCY with the blade.
- The distance varied between min 1.7 m single-sided to max 3.3 m double sided
- The machine is mounted on the rear and on the front of the tractor connected by 3-point linkages, Cat 1 & 2
Related Products: Eco hydraulic weeder for vegetables ZUZA 3
|Mounting method (Rear & Front)||3-point Linkage CAT 2||3-point Linkage CAT 2|
|Min Width||1700 mm||2500 mm|
|Max Width (cm)||2100 mm||3300 mm|
|No Of Disc Cultivator||1 or 2||1 or 2|
|Shipment Length||700 mm||700 mm|
|Working Speed||Up to 12 km/h||up to 12 km/h|
|Working/Shipment Height||1040 mm||1040 mm|
|Diameter of the disc||425 mm||425 mm|
|Shipment width||1700 mm||1700 mm|
|Weight||190 kg||250 kg|