Orchard Bin Trailers
For transporting orchard bins and to mount on berry harvesters
Orchard bin trailers are self-unloading for transporting orchard fruit bins and are adapted to work with our berry harvesters to be mounted on the rear of the harvesters as we offer different deck configurations based to customer needs and different plantation conditions.
- We offer different versions of orchard bin trailers accommodate 1, 2, or 3 bins.
- Self-unloading trailers follow the inclination of the trolley with a manual hydraulic pump.
- HM3, and HM2 have wider steps close to bins on the trailer
- Anti-sliding position and blocker during harvesting and transporting the fruit bins
- The self-unloading trolley enables fruit harvesting for standard boxes, transport and unloading.
- The orchard bin trailers are a heavy-duty construction
|Version||H 1 (1-Bin)||HM 2 (2-Bins)||HM 3 (3-Bins)||H3 ( 3-Bins)|
|Length||1515 – 1960 mm||2819 mm||4019 mm||3620-4200 mm|
|Width||1710 mm||1833 mm||1833 mm||1450 mm|
|Transport / Working Height||545 – 329 mm||712 – 1050 mm||712 – 1050 mm||441 mm|
|Capacity||max. 500 kg||max. 1000 kg||max. 1500 kg||max. 1500 kg|
|Dimensions of the box||1000x1200x790 mm|
|Tire pressure||max. 3,4 Bar||max. 3,4 Bar||max. 3,4 Bar||max. 3,4 Bar|
|No of wheels||2||3||3||4 (2 left+2 right)|
|Weight||140 Kg||250 kg||300 kg||260 kg|
|Steps into bin||–||Yes||Yes||–|