Gooseberries, Saskatoon berries, and Rose hips
How to harvest Blackcurrants?
Blackcurrant fruits are ready for harvesting in the mid-summer. By using blackcurrant harvesting machine JAREK 5 that has been operating for several decades. We guarantee a harvest accuracy from 95% to 99% and the amount of impurities does not exceed 1% as the best result achieved so far compared to other harvesters available in the market due to the feature of the modular design.
JAREK 5 is the latest version of the half-row harvester designed to collect berries such as blackcurrants, redcurrants, gooseberries, saskatoon berries, rosehips, and other berries such as haskap berries ( honeyberries ), autumn-fruiting raspberries, and Aronia berry.
Why half-row berry harvester JAREK 5 is the bestsellers harvester and is one of the best-known harvesters in Europe for blackcurrant growers. It was awarded as “the export product of the year 2021“:
- Berry harvester JAREK 5 is characterized by a high-quality finish, simple construction design, and easy operation. A significant change compared to previous versions of JAREK is the modular design. This allows adjusting the harvester to customer needs and a change in configuration at a later date.
- Working elements of the harvester’s drive are fully hydraulic.
JAREK design enables an installation of one or two shakers (to be decided by the customer when ordering), the version with 2 shakers being more popular. Two-shaker design has had better results with most varieties of berries; fruits were gathered more accurately and shrubs were less damaged.
- A wide range of adjustments to the shaker’s elements and the possibility of low-mount of “sun-shaped” shaking elements enables the collection from both high and low shrubs.
- The standard equipment includes a hydraulic steering axle, which provides a smaller turning radius, which is especially important on u-turns.
- A platform for big and small pallet boxes with a protecting roof.
- We provide service and spare parts for all our machines.
- The configuration of every harvester and the accompanying equipment is agreed upon individually following the grower’s needs. Our team will help choose the best configuration. Please contact us through the contact form on the left, to discuss the options.
- High cleaning system designed to remove leaves and impurities from receiving collected fruits by conveyor, controlled hydraulically and it has adjustable speeds up to 1000 turn/min
|Attaching method||Hook to the tractor joist. Category 2|
|Drive||External hydraulics of the tractor – control of the harvester’s operating assembly. A drive of workgroups – hydraulic pump through the transmission.|
|Tractor power demand||Min. 22 kW / 30 Hp|
|Working speed||0.6-1.5 km/h|
|Width||2 400 mm|
|Length||6 100 mm|
|Height||2 500 mm (without roof 2 000 mm)|
|Weight||1 850 kgs|
|Required staff||Tractor operator + 1|
Different Options For Fruit Collecting:
- We offer different deck configurations and can be configured according to the customer’s needs
- The standard harvester is equipped with a platform to collect the fruit in small boxes or big boxes.
- More than 6 options are available to equip the harvester to fit the need of each plantation and demand. contact us to know more