For Berry Bushes, Orchards, & Fence Posts
Inter-row mower LUCEK is designed for weeding control and cutting grass and shrubs around trees and it is an ideal option in berry plantation under the bushes, orchards, vineyards, fence posts, under solar panels, guard rails, and other obstacles.
The use of the inter-row mower can significantly reduce or even eliminate the use of herbicides in the production of organic farming.
For weed control in organic farming: check JAGODA JPS Bio -Weeders
- The rotary-cutting head for the inter-row mower is equipped with 3 blades with a cutting width of 670 mm
- The rotary-cutting head is driven by a hydraulic motor connected to a belt transmission to reduce the height of the rotary-cutting element that can be used under berry bushes.
- Rotor cover protects trees and shrubs from damage and pivotally mounted a working unit allows mowing weeds between the trees.
- The sensitivity of the rotary cutting head is available mechanically via a springs
- Available in single and double-sided with hydraulic side shift to adjust the working width, between 1.72 m to 4.30 m
- The inter-row mower is mounted on the three-point linkage from the front of the tractor
- It can be additionally equipped with support wheels
|Double-Sided LUCEK DUO
|Hydraulic engine through a poly belt transmission system
|3 points linkage Cat 2 from the front of the tractor
|The working unit horizontally waved
|The rotor with hinged blades covered by a rotating shield with 3 blades
|Cutting Height of the rotary cutting head
|30 – 40 mm
|30 – 40 mm
|1720 -2150 mm
|2500- 4300 mm
|0.4 – 1.0 ha/h
|0.8 – 1.8 ha/h
|Hydraulic Oil requirement from the tractor