Eco Hydraulic Weeder
Rotary Cultivator for vegetables, young berries and Bio-Farms
The Eco hydraulic weeder is designed for mechanical weed control in bio farms with crops growing in rows, at a spacing to allow the tractor to pass on a cultivated lane.
The Eco weeder ZUZA 3 with rotary heads is suitable for weed control between plants and rows, the aim is to fit different plants and different row distances under various types of soils for organic farming.
We offer one of the most effective organic weeding solutions in the market in different versions to reduce labour costs, and inconsistent weeding, and eliminate the use of herbicide in fruits and vegetable plantations.
The weeder has been working in many plantations for over 15 years which has been confirmed by a large group of satisfied customers and it has been constantly developing. We provide 2 years warranty.
Eco hydraulic weeder ZUZA 3 is adapted for weeding rows of vegetable crops, flowers, lavender, lettuce, pumpkins, rhubarb, asparagus, strawberries and young currants, Aronia berries, and other plants up to a height of 0.5 meters
- Mechanical hydraulic weeder ZUZA 3 is mounted to the rear of the tractor by the three-point linkage system
- Specification of rotary cultivator head :
– Rotary cultivator head has 2 sizes ( small 225 mm and big 300 mm)
– 3 spring claws or/and vertical knives that destroy weeds. The knives are recommended to be used on stony and hard soil.
- The weeder is equipped with a speed regulating valve of the rotary heads
- The working depth is set by changing the relative position of the head and the support plate, which copies the area.
- Optional: hydraulic adjustment to row spacing for 2-row and 3-row
- In addition, the possibility of shifting the axle of the tractor to the right or to the left by 20 cm on the frame for each section.
- The creative design of our mechanical weeder allows the farmers to save time and money as it will replace 6 to 8 workers
The mechanical weeder is produced in various versions:
The control of the rotation heads via the mobile arms available manual or via joysticks for all versions to eliminate the requirement of physical strength and increase the working hours on the device.
- ZU-001: Single-row
ZU-001A: Single-row with joysticks
ZU-001F: Single-row with internal hydraulic kits
- ZU-002: Double-row
ZU-002F: Double-row with internal hydraulic kits
- ZU-003: Triple-row with internal hydraulic kits
Internal Hydraulic Kit consist with 60 l pump, radiator & 75 L oil tank AHF
|ZUZA 3||1 – row||2 – row||3 – row|
|Attaching method||Three-point linkage system. Category 2|
|Height||2 150 mm||2 150 mm||2 150 mm|
|Shipment width||1 240 mm||2 400 mm||2 600 mm|
|Max working width||1 550 mm||3 000 mm||4 300 mm|
|Length||2 220 mm||2 220 mm||2 220 mm|
|Weeding head diameter||300 mm / 225 mm||300 mm / 225 mm||300 mm / 225 mm|
|Staff required||Tractor operator + 1||Tractor operator + 2||Tractor operator + 3|
|Working speed||1 – 3 km/h||1 – 3 km/h||1 – 3 km/h|
|Output||0.5 – 1 ha/h||1 – 2 ha/h||1.5 – 3 ha/h|
|Oil requirement||25 l/min||50 l/min||Internal Hydraulic Kit|
|Weight||250 kg||500 kg||800 kg|