Eco Hydraulic Weeder for vegetables
Rotary Cultivator for vegetables, young berries and Bio-Farms
The Eco hydraulic weeder for vegetables is designed for mechanical weed control in bio farms with crops growing in rows, at a spacing to allow the tractor to pass on a cultivated lane.
The Eco weeder ZUZA 3 with rotary heads is suitable for weed control between plants and rows, the aim is to fit different plants and different row distances under various types of soils for organic farming.
We offer one of the most effective organic weeding solutions in the market in different versions to reduce labor costs, and inconsistent weeding, and eliminate the use of herbicides in fruit and vegetable plantations.
The weeder has been working in many plantations for over 15 years, and more than 2,000 units sold of weeder ZUZA 3 which has been confirmed by a large group of satisfied customers and has been constantly developing.
Eco hydraulic weeder for vegetables ZUZA 3 is adapted for weeding rows of vegetable crops, lavender, lettuce, pumpkins, rhubarb, corn, strawberries, young currants, Aronia berries, flowers, tobacco, cabbage, green beans, sunflower, soybean, leeks, tomatoes, artichokes, asparagus, nurseries, aromatic and medicinal herbs, and other plants up to a height of 0.55 meters
Specification of rotor head cultivators for all versions:
- Rotor heads cultivator has two sizes of rotor head cultivator: small 225 mm and big 300 mm
- 3-pairs of spring claws or/and vertical knives that destroy weeds. The knives are recommended to be used on stony and hard soil.
- The working depth is set by changing the relative position of the rotor head and the support plate, which copies the weeding area from 1 cm to 4 cm
- Reversible rotary motion
- The vegetable weeder is equipped with a speed regulator of the rotary heads
- Adjustable sweep cover of rotor heads
Exclusive features of Eco hydraulic weeder ZUZA 3:
- Adjustable seat and it’s equipped with a seatbelt
- Adjustable wheels, feet, and handles
- Mechanical shifting by 40 cm on the frame for each row.
- The mechanical hydraulic weeder ZUZA 3 is produced in various versions: single, double, and triple row
- The creative design of our mechanical weeder allows the farmers to save time and money as it will replace 6 to 8 workers
- Joysticks control instead of mobile arms with 2 hydraulic cylinders in each row to eliminate the requirement of physical strength and increase the working hours on the device ( All Versions)
- The internal hydraulic kit is equipped with hydraulic power kit equipped with (storage oil tank 75 liters + multiplier + pump + 75 liters oil tank + cooling radiator) for eliminating the overheating risk as the cooling system inside the machine maintains the proper temperature of the hydraulic system and increases the working hours on the device with high efficiency without using the hydraulic pump of the tractor. (All versions)
- The hydraulic displacement between rows for double and triple-row. The mechanical hydraulic weeder can fit the different distances between rows by using hydraulic cylinders
|ZUZA 3||1 – row||2 – row||3 – row|
|Attaching method||Three-point linkage system. Category 2|
|Height||2 150 mm||2 150 mm||2 150 mm|
|Shipment width||1 240 mm||2 400 mm||2 600 mm|
|Max working width||1 550 mm||3 000 mm||4 300 mm|
|Length||2 220 mm||2 220 mm||2 220 mm|
|Weeding head diameter||300 mm / 225 mm||300 mm / 225 mm||300 mm / 225 mm|
|Staff required||Tractor operator + 1||Tractor operator + 2||Tractor operator + 3|
|Working speed||1 – 3 km/h||1 – 3 km/h||1 – 3 km/h|
|Output||0.5 – 1 ha/h||1 – 2 ha/h||1.5 – 3 ha/h|
|Oil requirement||25 l/min||50 l/min||Internal Hydraulic Kit|
|Weight||250 kg||470 kg||1000 kg|
Get In Touch
+48 46 831 01 96 / Whatsapp: +48 501 782 345
Monday to Friday
From 7 am to 4 pm