Berry Root Shredder Machine
The berry root shredder is designed to shred the stumps and roots of currant bushes after cutting the above-ground parts of berry shrubs up to a cutting depth of 18 cm. KRET enables faster and more efficient soil preparation for replanting.
It’s ideal and suitable for berry plantations such as blackcurrants, redcurrants, aronia berries, raspberries, haskap berries, and other similar size shrubs.
For berry planting machine: learn more about DARIA planter
- The berry root shredder is characterized by a simple construction and reliable operation. The effect of grinding largely depends on the soil type and the size of the snag.
- The chassis is made of metal sheets and a rotary cutting rotor with a vertical axis equipped with four attached blades and extra replaceable four blades. This allows the shredding of the roots up to a depth of 18 cm.
- An adjustable of the 2 metal skates controls the shredding height.
- During operation, it may be necessary to weigh the grubber from balance: blocks concrete size [38cm x 24cm x 12cm] 100 kg
- The rotor drive is transmitted from the tractor’s PTO through the articulated telescopic shaft and angular gear.
|Length||1 280 mm|
|Width||1 410 mm|
|Height||1 080 mm|
|Rotor diameter||650 mm|
|Transport speed||up to 20 km/h|
|Working speed||1,0- 3,5 km/h|
|Output||0,25- 0,8 ha/h|
|Cooperating tractor||min 45 kW (60 Hp)|
|Weight with blocks (4 pcs)||250 kgs|