Tree and Berry Planting Machine
Tree and berry planting machine DARIA is designed for easy and fast planting of berry seedlings on berry plantations and it’s suitable for planting small trees such as rootstocks, Christmas tree nurseries, conifers, and whips.
We offer our universal planting machine in one row and it’s adapted mainly to plant seedlings such as blackcurrants, redcurrants, gooseberries, Aronia berries, Haskap berries, saskatoon berries, and other similar-sized seedlings up to a groove planting depth of 35 cm.
Why DARIA the berry planting machine is the best choice in the market from the quality and design exclusivity?
- Possibility to use 2 different planting element widths: the coulter size 22 cm or 16 cm
- The berry planting machine is equipped with a tag that specifies the appropriate row spacing up to 4 m, optional to have 2 tags ( left and right) for fast planting.
- The scope of ejecting tag to indicate the distance between plants.
- The dimension of the basket (is 1480 mm x 800 mm). It has more than 60 rods of steel welded inside each basket to fit the sizes of small trees and berry seedlings. As result, the basket will not hold any mud and to make the planting more efficient, especially for berry plants.
- Output: 3,000 trees to 5,000 trees per day
- The scrapers are adjustable in vertical and horizontal directions to fit the different seedling sizes to flood the furrow.
- The press wheels are adjustable in vertical and horizontal directions depending on the seedling’s size to knead the ground
- For berry seedlings: it required 2 operators, one operator inserts the berry bushes in the furrow made by the planting element (coulter), while the second one prepares and passes the plants.
- For small trees: it required 1 operator, and the second seat is removable, which allows for easy small tree planting
- The height of the front wheels is adjustable.
- The 1-row planing machine is mounted by 3 points linkage Cat 2 and it required a tractor with 30 hp.
|Attaching method||Three-point linkage system. Category 2|
|Planting depth||max. 350 mm|
|Scope of ejecting tag||2000-3800 mm|
|Indicator ejection||max. 400 mm|
|Working speed||0,2- 2,0 km/h|
|Power of tractor||min. 30 Hp|
Check other machines for berry plantation:
- Bio Weeders for berry bushes
- Berry Harvesters
max. 350 mm
Scope of ejecting tag
max. 400 mm
0,2- 2,0 km/h
Get In Touch
+48 46 831 01 96 / Whatsapp: +48 501 782 345
Monday to Friday
From 7 am to 4 pm