Self-Propelled Berry Harvester
OSKAR 4 WD berry harvester is the latest version of the harvester designed to collect berries on both large and small bushes prepared for mechanical harvest from the whole row such as blackcurrants, redcurrants, Aronia berry (chokeberries), gooseberries, Haskap (honeyberries), autumn-fruiting raspberries, saskatoon berries, rose hips and blueberries such Duke variety
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- A harvester is a self-propelled machine with a hydro-static four-wheel drive.
- Air-conditioned operator’s cabin
- The accuracy of harvesting from a properly managed plantation is above 95%, and the amount of fruit contamination does not exceed 1%.
- The quality of fruits is for fresh market without internal or external damage due to the short distance of less than 10 cm between the bushes and conveyor belt
- Working speed 1.2 km/h to 2 km/h
- Output harvest up 0.3 Ha/h up to 0.5 ha/h.
- An effective system for clean fruits: High cleaning system designed to remove leaves and impurities from receiving collected fruits by conveyor, controlled hydraulically, and have adjustable speeds up to 1000 turn/min.
- High reliability: New location of the engine and drive system, which reduced height, improving visibility by the location of the operator’s position
- Flexible operation with good maneuverability, the front axle ride of the self-propelled berry harvester is extended for the harvest (working position) and narrowed to the transport position. This solution greatly improves the mobility of machines on public roads and work on plantations.
- Less compaction on soil is associated with a lower harvester weight of 5,000 Kg
- Engine certified stage V (ECO) with low fuel consumption: modern engine Doosan D24 EU Stage IIIB V 74 HP/Tier 5 Final meeting the requirements for exhaust emissions that eliminates the installation of a particulate filter.
- Collecting fruits from the low shrubs without losses: Asymmetric position of shakers (shaker left is shifted towards the right one along the axis of the machine) and the use of an innovative system of hydraulic shaker’s tilt regulation allows to customize shaking off the high and low shrubs, and consequently the collection of other varieties of berries, including raspberries fruiting on one-year shrubs.
- OSKAR 4 WD berry harvester was adjusted for the collection of many types of berry fruits by use of different operating shakers parameters in the amplitude of the vibration produced.
The lower amplitude is used for example during gooseberries harvest and higher at harvest of currants.
- We developed a new hang unit regulated vertically and forced gap adjustment (hinged type) between the gutters of the left transverse conveyor and the right one
- Value for money
|Harvester Type||4-wheel hydro-static drive|
|Number of rows||1|
|Shaking column||2 ( BOS/920)|
|Harvesting Speed||0.5 – 2 km/h|
|Harvest Accuracy||Up to 95%|
|Engine||74 HP (ECO) Doosan Stage V|
|Fruits Collection||Max 2000 Kg|
|Overcoming the hills||Paved Road:15°; Plantation: 12°|
|Dry Weight||5,000 Kg|