Self-Propelled Berry Harvester
OSKAR 4 WD berry harvester is the latest version of the harvester designed to collect berries on both large and small bushes prepared for mechanical harvest from the whole row such as blackcurrants, redcurrants, Aronia berry (chokeberries), gooseberries, Haskap (honeyberries), autumn-fruiting raspberries, saskatoon berries, rose hips and blueberries such Duke variety
- Working speed: 1.2 km/h to 2 km/h
- Output harvest up 0.3 Ha/h up to 0.5 ha/h.
- Modern engine Doosan D24 EU’s Stage 5 emission standards : 74 HP / Tier 5
- The accuracy of harvesting is above 95%
- The amount of fruit contamination does not exceed 1%.
- Number of rotor picking head: 2
- Harvest overcoming the hills: Paved Road: 15° and Plantations: 12°
Highest workmanship standard – The self-propelled berry harvester is fully equipped:
- A harvester is a self-propelled machine with a hydro-static four-wheel drive.
- Air-conditioned operator’s cabin
- The quality of fruits is for fresh market without internal or external damage due to the short distance of less than 10 cm between the bushes and conveyor belt.
- An effective system for clean fruits: High cleaning system designed to remove leaves and impurities from receiving collected fruits by conveyor, controlled hydraulically, and have adjustable speeds up to 1000 turn/min.
- 3 types of rotor picking heads to fit different fruits conditions.
- Less compaction on soil is associated with a lower harvester weight of 5,500 Kg
- The harvester is recommended for plantations with an area more than 15 ha
- Flexible operation with good maneuverability, the front axle ride of the self-propelled berry harvester is extended for the harvest (working position) and narrowed to the transport position. This solution greatly improves the mobility of machines on public roads and work on plantations.
- High reliability: New location of the engine and drive system, which reduced height, improving visibility by the location of the operator’s position
Collecting fruits from the low shrubs without losses: Asymmetric position of shakers (shaker left is shifted towards the right one along the axis of the machine) and the use of an innovative system of hydraulic shaker’s tilt regulation allows to customize shaking off the high and low shrubs, and consequently the collection of other varieties of berries, including raspberries fruiting on one-year shrubs.
We developed a new hang unit regulated vertically and forced gap adjustment (hinged type) between the gutters of the left transverse conveyor and the right one
Value for money
We offer different platform configurations, which can be adjusted according to the client’s needs:
The standard harvester is equipped with a platform for collecting the fruits in small or large boxes.
More than 6 options are available for collecting fruits, depending on the needs of each plantation and the demand
|Harvester Type||4-wheel hydro-static drive|
|Number of rows||1|
|Shaking column||2 ( BOS/920)|
|Harvesting Speed||0.5 – 2 km/h|
|Harvest Accuracy||Up to 95%|
|Engine||74 HP (ECO) Doosan Stage V|
|Fruits Collection||Max 2000 Kg|
|Overcoming the hills||Paved Road:15°; Plantation: 12°|
|Dry Weight||5,000 Kg|